Saturday 18 July 2015

Pakistani Eid

In Pakistan there are many people Islamic minded but some of our Molanas have there own law they do not obey the laws of Allah . They want that people do Islamic tradition and laws according to there own laws.
a man came my clinic and tell me that we have done our Eid activity one day before than you .
I told him that molana how you can do that ,he replied that Saudia time is correct and so we do according to there country ok.
I questioned him
1 why do you not pray with him with there time ?
2 why do you not take food in Ramadhan according to there time .?
3 What Quran says ?
4 What your prophet says ?
There is no Ans With that person I told him that Shut your mouth and obey Your Allah Prophet Quran and Govt .
Plz obey Allah And Quran And Hadith .
Dont Fallow that bad people.

No comments:

Post a Comment